Monday 11 July 2011

Ready To Start

Hello all! Me again!

 I write to you about a week and a half (yes, I took my time, but I work 5 days a week I'll have you know!) after what I can only describe as one of the best gigs I've ever been to. The atmosphere was electric. They've been my favourite well known band for about four or five years now, and I've always wanted to see them live. They are the one and only ARCADE FIRE.

They were supported by The Vaccines, Beirut and Mumford & Sons. All of which were incredible. The day had a festival vibe about it, and apart from one sharp shower (which convinced me to buy an Arcade Fire t-shirt) it was a gorgeous summer day. Here's a few videos of these artists.









And so all that was left to do after these three amazing bands had finished was stand (literally 2cm away from the person infront and behind, it was that packed) and wait for Arcade Fire. When they came on the crowd went mental! Their opening song was Ready To Start, perfect!

 And the setlist was just tune after tune -as you can see below.

Setlist

  1. Wake Up  
  2. Haïti  
  3. Encore:
  4. Keep the Car Running
    Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
  5. Sprawl II
A few more lovely AF videos!!










Encore:


So there you have it!!! SOOO good, if you ever get a chance to see them, do make sure you go. You won't be disappointed.
Kez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment